I upgraded to OS6 yesterday, and my email accounts disappeared from my phone. When going through the motions of reactivating them for my phone, I get a "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again." message. What is this? Log into what? Anybody know how I can activate my email (comcast & yahoo) accounts on my phone again?

Bold 9650
    OS 6 Bundle 3049 (v6.0.0.706)
    01-06-12 01:27 PM

that should help.,
    01-06-12 01:52 PM
    I'm trying to do that, and Sprint's web site isn't accepting my username and password. I know I haven't changed them. I'll keep trying. Thanks!
    01-06-12 02:36 PM
    I'm trying to do that, and Sprint's web site isn't accepting my username and password. I know I haven't changed them. I'll keep trying. Thanks!
    Verizon can reset login info, perhaps call Sprint and see if they can do the same.
    01-06-12 02:43 PM
    Try this - it worked for me:

On your BB Browser, go to htp://mobile.blackberry.com, then select your Country and hit submit. That should take you to a webpage that includes downloads for Ringtones, Wallpapers, and such. About have way down, there is a section entitled "Communicate". Click on the Email, and then just follow the instructions on the page that takes you to.

Good Luck...
    kerns63 likes this.
    01-06-12 07:07 PM
    This just happened to me too. I went to the mobile. blackberry and they are sending service books. My addresses are showing on my phone but will not set up and icons are missing.
    01-07-12 02:27 PM
    I tried everything and nothing worked. I finally called Sprint. They wiped my phone, and I restored it and got everything back. It's working now, but I lost one of my e-mail icons. I guess I'll figure this one out on my own.
    01-10-12 05:17 PM
    Try this - it worked for me:

On your BB Browser, go to htp://mobile.blackberry.com, then select your Country and hit submit. That should take you to a webpage that includes downloads for Ringtones, Wallpapers, and such. About have way down, there is a section entitled "Communicate". Click on the Email, and then just follow the instructions on the page that takes you to.

Good Luck...
    This worked for me! Thanks!
    02-04-12 10:20 PM
    Glad it helped...
    02-05-12 10:49 AM
    A lot of us had this issue. Here's another thread. The sokution worked for me too!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ms-694618-new/

And, no, BigBadWulf, we didn't have the option to validate the email after the update. We were locked out. It kept sayong session ended.

If we did, we wouldn't all be having this issue.
    02-05-12 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD