Ok, so I jsut upgraded my Bold to the Verizon release of OS6 yesterday, and I really like it so far. But, for some reason, whenever I scroll down on the track pad(to bring up the full menu), sometimes it does not work. It can go sometimes on the first try, and other times itll take me 5-6 tries of scrolling to open it up. I know this is a minor bug/glitch, but it is something that is convenient for many people. I have done soft battery pulls (alt, caps delete) twice, and figured that this would work, but not much of a difference. If there a difference between doing that, and actually pulling out the battery? Thanks for everyones help
    01-26-11 09:14 PM
    You could always try memory cleaner. Do a search and type memory. Click Options, and then choose memory cleaner. Set it to clean every 10 minutes. Then report back in an hour of just normal use, and see if it happens again.
    01-26-11 09:17 PM
    What will that do? I am still a noob when it comes to Blackberry devices, and just want to know as much as I can
    01-26-11 09:22 PM
    A soft pull is not as effective as a Battery Pull. My rule of thumb has always been - if somethings not functioning right on my BB....Battery Pull!! It solves 98% of my problems.
    I'm still downloading OS6, so I'm just speaking from prior BB experience.
    Good luck...and welcome to Crackberry.
    01-26-11 09:50 PM
    Ok, so I jsut upgraded my Bold to the Verizon release of OS6 yesterday, and I really like it so far. But, for some reason, whenever I scroll down on the track pad(to bring up the full menu), sometimes it does not work. It can go sometimes on the first try, and other times itll take me 5-6 tries of scrolling to open it up. I know this is a minor bug/glitch, but it is something that is convenient for many people. I have done soft battery pulls (alt, caps delete) twice, and figured that this would work, but not much of a difference. If there a difference between doing that, and actually pulling out the battery? Thanks for everyones help
    Do a battery pull. Leave it out for 30-45 seconds. Sometimes when you have something minor like this pull the battery first. Good luck!
    01-26-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD