installed .431 last night.my browser is acting very touchy.even connected to wifi,most sites i try and visit will load for at least 3 minutes and then the "unable to find the requested server" notification pops up.its getting very annoying..any ideas would be appreciated.thanks in advance!
    01-25-11 06:06 PM
    installed .431 last night.my browser is acting very touchy.even connected to wifi,most sites i try and visit will load for at least 3 minutes and then the "unable to find the requested server" notification pops up.its getting very annoying..any ideas would be appreciated.thanks in advance!
    Did you pull the battery? Go to your browser> options and disable javascript. Also check manage connections and make the network technology 1XEV.
    01-25-11 07:10 PM
    Clear your Cache/Cookies.

The unable to find requested server should be fixed after the clear
    01-25-11 07:12 PM
    Could be the gigantic data connection problem with Verizon in California... Check out the link. Read the responses to the story.

Week-Long Verizon BlackBerry Outage Caused by “System Update”? - SlashGear
    01-25-11 07:24 PM
    so ive now done all of the above suggestions.the result is a new message that appears even quicker then the previous "unable to connect ...if the problem persists contact your service provider.everything was fine on os5,not so much now
    01-25-11 07:36 PM
    Not sure what site you are looking up when you get the error message; for me it was cnn. Ironically, that was the only site that gave me the error. I have loaded ten other sites and did not have the error again, just cnn.
    01-25-11 07:56 PM
    so ive now done all of the above suggestions.the result is a new message that appears even quicker then the previous "unable to connect ...if the problem persists contact your service provider.everything was fine on os5,not so much now
    Do you have the proper Service Books?
    try manually deleting them, re registering and doing another battery pull
    01-25-11 07:59 PM
    Not sure what site you are looking up when you get the error message; for me it was cnn. Ironically, that was the only site that gave me the error. I have loaded ten other sites and did not have the error again, just cnn.
    any site..crackberry isnt even working
    01-25-11 08:19 PM
    Do you have the proper Service Books?
    try manually deleting them, re registering and doing another battery pull
    would you mind giving me a bit more instruction as to how this is effectively done.ive never done it before,definitely not trying to mess anything up.
    01-25-11 08:22 PM
    go to options, device, advanced system settings, either manually delete the service books or scroll down to host routing table and hit the menu button and register a couple of the CDMA US. Then do a battery pull and this should fix the issue if its not a westcoast outage.
    01-25-11 08:36 PM
    Try turning off wifi. That worked for me. I always got those errors. It was a funky wifi conflict with the 3G.
    01-25-11 10:39 PM
    I'm having the same problems. Os 6 is awful. Never had these silly issues with 5 and I could use whatever themes I wanted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 11:13 PM
    "there is insufficient network coverage to process your request". That pops up when I go to any site.

01-25-11 11:15 PM
    I just turned off wifi and its working great..too bad when I turn it back on it stops working.

01-26-11 12:40 AM
    I'm having the same problems. Os 6 is awful. Never had these silly issues with 5 and I could use whatever themes I wanted.

I disagree BB 6 is great! You'll have your themes soon.
    01-26-11 12:46 AM
    I sometimes have this issue when I just have one bar of wifi.

01-26-11 02:10 AM
    Usually clicking the same link one or two more times still takes me to whatever site though

Last edited by joshua.worth; 11-01-12 at 09:36 PM.
    01-26-11 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD