Hey guys,
    I just installed os5 for my 8330.... and it is great... But the only issues I have right now is.... in BBM the check mark and D or R is so freaking small I can't read it. But but the font for the message is fine... and when I go into the message the D and R seem fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers
    Whit
    02-21-10 10:47 PM
    Are you using bbm 5.0? My replys are colored different that the other messages...stripes.
    02-21-10 10:53 PM
    Yes I am running the most current version of BBM.

In the home BBM screen that shows Your contacts and the conversations you have in use.

I am using the Precision Zen theme... and it seems its that theme that cause it to be so small...
    Dammit..

I really like that theme...

Whit
    02-21-10 10:56 PM
    hi, i've just upgraded to OS 5.0.0.592 and noticed the same thing! Is it really because of the theme? Previously i was using OS 4.6 and I was also using Precision Zen (or whatever default theme was built into the blackberry). the checkmark was definitely not this small on OS 4.6...

i'm using the latest BBM (5.0.0.57) on Bold 9000. My font is set to size 7 so you can imagine how small this is on the BB screen!

any help would be appreciated
    05-30-10 03:05 AM
    It's not theme-related, I think. In BBM 5 they just made the "D" and "R" and checkmark a lot smaller. I hate it too.
    05-30-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD