Hi Folks

several minutes ago, there happened something really weired to me...

i dont see the sender in my inbox, if i receive a new email. also the content's totally messed up. i can see the actual html code in a mail! links are f*** up.

in the inbox, i only see the envelope for a new mail, but no header information like subject, sender, etc.

- blackberry curve 8900
    - OS 5.0
    - BIS active
    - didnt installed or deleted anything between the time it was working and the error occured
    - HTML is checked in options

please help me!!!!

thank you guys a lot in advance!
    03-09-10 04:44 PM
    i security wiped my device now. same problem!

case 1: blank sender, blank subject, blank content
    case 2: blank sender, blank subject, mail starting with "X-IMP-------" and some strange numbers

i really dont know what i can change now.. my device is freshly wiped, no applications installed. this is just really ****ed up!
    03-09-10 05:29 PM
    and this is a email sent by my blackberry, to my hotmail account. original content was "this is a test of a test" and this is how it looks...:

"ZHJhaHRsb3NlbiBCbGFja0JlcnJ5riBTbWFydHBob25lIHZvb iBTd2lzc2NvbSBnZXNlbmRldA=="

WTF is that??

UPDATE:
    - deleted all my email accounts on BIS
    - deleted all service books entries
    - readded my mail accounts on BIS
    - resent service book entries by provider
    nothing changed
    03-09-10 06:01 PM
    I'm the exact same

No sender information and it comes up with a load of html coding also

- blackberry bold 9700
    - OS 5.0
    - BIS active
    - didnt installed or deleted anything between the time it was working and the error occured
    - HTML is checked in options
    03-10-10 06:19 AM
    This is apparently a known problem, part of the major RIM screwup/outage. See other threads today here.
    03-10-10 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD