Hello all!
    Long story short- tried to do the newest version of the leaked os 6 (.358) , but had to go back to the first leaked os 6 (.344). Now my bbm contact pics will not show up except for the ones that I have in my phonebook that have a pic. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?? Any help appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 05:20 PM
    It is a known bug..
    if you search the forums you will see a bunch of threads on this.
    There are a bunch of threads like this in the native apps forum

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/
    12-03-10 05:24 PM
    It didn't happen the first time I installed .344. I have read through other forums but didn't see anything on bbm pictures. Sorry for wasting your time.

12-03-10 05:49 PM
    just back up your contact list, delete bbm off, restart, reinstall bbm and you should be fine.
    12-03-10 07:09 PM
    Just be patient and maybe they will show up. Mine did.

12-04-10 01:02 PM
    I experienced this for a short time, eventually they returned and I have lots of patience. It happens. Bugs suck.

12-04-10 04:05 PM
    so you mean that maybe a bug in my phone.how to get red of it.
    12-05-10 09:28 AM
    Can't really...until a different OS comes out that you can try that has less issues...

When they say "bug", they mean more or less problems, but it won't render your phone harmless, lol!

Just have to deal with them, and there are a few in os6...or go back to a more stable platform in os5...

Me, I can deal with these little problems before going back to archaic os5, but that is just me.

If your phone starts acting funny, do a battery pull. Should fix most till it starts acting up again. I do it once every couple days.

12-05-10 09:39 AM
    This is a temporary issue, just give it some time and ull see the contacts' pics soon
    12-05-10 12:51 PM
    It happened to me too, wife and me had 9700, installed OS 6. Coz my fav theme didn't work I got back to 5, the pics gone in my bbm contact. I did everything from deleted bbm and else but the pics ain't show up so I just lived with that and after few days boom!!!! The pics just pop up lol. I just downgraded my wife bb to OS5 as I noticed the memory missing about 50 mb !!!! Strange, and now shea's waitin for the bbm pics to show up

12-05-10 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD