Hey guys so i found another problem with OS 5.0 SMS and BBM 5.0. Whenever i get a text message from a BBM contact the text convo shows up in my sms AND my BBM along with their other BBM convo. It gets pretty annoying to track the two conversations with one person sometimes. Also when there is a text convo and a bbm convo with one person an alert asterisk remains on the BBM convo tab and i can't get it to go away unless i delete the text convo conversation. Is there a way to just have the SMS convos stay in the SMS folder and just have BBM convo's in the bbm.
    10-10-09 08:56 AM
    i know i'm going thru the same crap its irritating. i cant get the asterisk alert to go away at all unless i remove the battery...how stupid is that???
    10-10-09 10:00 AM
    I found out today you can clear the asterisk by opening up an actual BBM chat, and then on my Storm, swiping left or right until I get to the SMS. Then the phone will recognize it as read and clear the asterisk. Certainly not a fix, but it will clear the asterisk.
    10-10-09 08:48 PM
    I'm also getting an error on BBM where the D for delivered message doesn't always turn to an R, and I'll already get a response from the person after they've read my msg. Running 5.238 and bbm 5.0. I don't think its fully cooked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD