I have a BB Storm on AT&T and want to get the new OS but will it still work on AT&T networks and will i be able to use BBM 5.0 on there?? I love BBM a lot. It's the only way i communicate through work so I need to have it. I have the links and such to upload the new OS to my BB but I really want to make sure everything I use on it now will still work with the new one! Thanks!!
    10-10-09 08:15 PM
    BBM has recently been updated so that it now works on 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 08:29 PM
    yes, go for it...

research the OS with other ATT users to see if there are any radio/connection issues...
    10-10-09 08:43 PM
    I thought the GSM radio was fubar in the latest builds? I recall a number of peeps on other networks getting circuit errors or something and not being able to make phone calls sometimes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 12:28 AM
    Mine is awesome. I am running full .230 with new BBM.

No complaints here. Well, I guess one -- I can't use Pandora.

About it!

10-11-09 01:07 AM
    I have EDGE 99.9% of the time.

I use no APN settings. I have it set to GSM/2G. I can browse the internet, send and receive email, send and receive MMS messages, chat vigorously on BBM, use Facebook, use ScoreMobile, Google Maps, TinCan, Documents to Go, Opera beta, iFitness, Accuweather, Color ID, App World, camera, and chat on my phone using AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc.

So, upgrade, you will be glad you did.
    10-11-09 01:12 AM
    Just loaded .230 and my BBM indicated it was archived. So I reinstalled it, and although it's listed in applications... There is no icon on the device.

I have unhidden everything and checked every folder. Any suggestions?
    10-11-09 04:30 AM
    Hey, Maybe its reloaded the old version 5.0.0.08, Have a look what version by going to Options > Applications > Add-On.

If it's the old one delete it, then go on to you Blackberry App World and download BBM version 5.0.0.33
    10-11-09 04:50 AM
    alright... i'll give it a shot tonight... hopefully this works!!!
    10-11-09 12:59 PM
    Hey, Maybe its reloaded the old version 5.0.0.08, Have a look what version by going to Options > Applications > Add-On.

If it's the old one delete it, then go on to you Blackberry App World and download BBM version 5.0.0.33
    No, it's the new version from app world. I have removed the application and reinstalled. It's kindof freaking me out that it is listed in the applications, but no icon. Next step is to wipe the device and reinstall again.
    10-11-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD