11-07-11 09:10 AM
27 12
tools
    I can even get thru the configuration step without getting the...Operation Terminated Unexpectedly error!
    I had a similar problem to yourself and this worked for me:

BlackBerry Desktop Software -> Organizer -> Configure Settings -> Advanced...

Under Calendar, map the folder to your preferred folder and Bob's your uncle

Hope that helps x
    07-22-11 08:14 AM
    I tried the steps you wrote Miriam and the Advanced button is greyed out, only the setup can be clicked. I am getting the Intellisync terminated unexpectedly too. I had a previous issue with the new software but that had to do with FIPS encryption turned on my box. After I did that, it never unexpectedly shut down until now. I am trying to sync GroupWise contact lists and right after I input my username and password in the GroupWise window it says the mapped folders are different and then a few seconds after that the error pops up and then closes out DM. I have tried different computers and different GroupWise mail boxes.
    I dont think that the TIF log will help me since I do not get that far but I will look at it.

Any updates on this issue? Would much appreciate it.

Berrial
    11-07-11 09:10 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD