hi I have a new problem with my Onyx
    for some dumb reason I had the old BBM on the 9020 and decided to go on blackberry.com/messenger and download the 5.0 however this caused me a problem of losing not only the original messenger but also the new one wasn^t quite installed. How the do I get it again?
    PLEASE HELP ASAP
    10-19-09 06:15 PM
    Plug it into DM and reload it into the device or try downloading it from this link, is where I got mine from....

http://www.blackberry.com/send/messenger
    10-19-09 06:20 PM
    hi I have a new problem with my Onyx
    for some dumb reason I had the old BBM on the 9020 and decided to go on blackberry.com/messenger and download the 5.0 however this caused me a problem of losing not only the original messenger but also the new one wasn^t quite installed. How the do I get it again?
    PLEASE HELP ASAP
    From what I've read about the 9020, you can't upgrade past a fairly old version of the 5.0 OS...and I'd guess that the new BBM won't work without a reasonably recent 5.0 OS.

Bottom line is if you have an old trackball 9020, you're going to be stuck at a very old OS and no support from RIM and all the carriers.
    10-19-09 06:20 PM
    I did plug it into DM but how do I reinstall BBM from DM because it doesn't show up.
    10-19-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD