Have you ever had this happened?

It's only doing this to one of my contacts. I've tried rebooting my phone, closing the chat. We basically cannot talk at all. My msgs arent sending to her even though it says Delivered. And her msgs arent going to me when her says Delivered. Any tips on how to fix this? I will try to delete and re-add contact tomorrow morning.

I am on Torch with BBM 5.0.1.38. She's on Curve but I didnt check what BBM version.
    12-27-10 10:48 AM
    Now her phones receives all my msgs at one time but my phone still shows D. I am perfectly fine receiving messages from other people. She tried sending msgs after the received msgs and its only tick marks.

Help?
    12-27-10 05:16 PM
    If it makes any difference, we can PIN message each other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-27-10 06:55 PM
    Definitely try deleting the contact and re-adding. I've never heard of that issue before. I hope it gets solved quickly/easily.
    12-27-10 07:59 PM
    Well I tried delete and re-adding, and she was able to add but the PIN name doesn't automatically change, it stays as a PIN and still unable to receive or send to just me. This is weird, I tried googling and came up with nothing. I'm scratching my head now.

12-27-10 08:19 PM
    Did you ever figure out a way to fix it cause I'm having the same problem.
    02-07-11 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD