Looking at my messages box, I go through the process of deleting the one's that need to go.

One the "sent" messages (it has that "check" next to it) just won't go away.

I hit "delete", and the usual "delete message?" options show up. I hit delete "on handheld" or "On mailbox and handheld" and the darn thing remains.

What are the kinds of things I can do to get rid of it?
    I did a battery pull.
    04-16-12 07:54 PM
    Highlight the top bar above it, press menu/delete prior. Also check Saved messages folder too.
    04-16-12 08:30 PM
    Thanks. That sounded promising, but not luck.

In my experimentation, I "saved" the message, too. Only to find that I can't delete it from the list of saved messages either!
    04-16-12 08:36 PM
    In a fit of extreme solutions, you could try deleting the email account it came in on, then re add it after it goes away. Have you tried a soft boot or battery pull lately?
    04-16-12 09:46 PM
    I have the same problem. Only solution I could find was to blow away the account and re-install. An easier way would be appreciated.
    04-20-12 07:38 PM
    Open messages/menu/options/message display and actions, scroll down to actions and make sure the "confirm delete" box is unchecked. They should go away when highlighted by pressing the "del" key without confirmation popup. Hope this works for you.
    04-20-12 08:56 PM
    Have you tried to delete it by DM.
    Just connect your BB to DM. Then select Device-->Delete data(select the items you want to delete) --> Select "YES".
    I think this trick may help.
    04-24-12 06:08 AM
    Have you tried to delete it by DM.
    Just connect your BB to DM. Then select Device-->Delete data(select the items you want to delete) --> Select "YES".
    I think this trick may help.

This worked perfectly, thank you.
    06-01-12 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD