My bbm was working until after I changed a couple things on the options.

My DATA SERVICES are ON
    It says i'm NOT connected to BLACKBERRY INTERNET SERVICE
    I AM connected to a provider
    My Texting/LiveProfile works.

What do i do?
    When I send my contacts on bbm a message, it stays a red clock as if my data services are off.
    09-09-11 08:01 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull to see if it resolves the issue?
    09-09-11 08:37 PM
    Do you have your wifi on? Turn it off for a moment, and see what happens.

Failing that, do a battery pull [remove the battery, WITHOUT turning the device off], wait 30 seconds, and replace the battery. After this try again...
    09-09-11 08:38 PM
    I've had that happen to me a couple of times and I believe a battery pull fixed it... All else fails, you could always reinstall BBM...
    09-09-11 11:37 PM
    I had an issue like this before with a few phones. Go to connections, turn all off (select the button to do this, don't do them individually). Wait a few seconds and click to restore them back on. Worked for me.
    09-10-11 12:14 AM
    UPDATE:

I Did a battery pull...no mas
    I turned on & off all connections, Data services, etc....still no luck.
    Finally ended up calling Telus to ask them if there is some sort of outage with BIS, and they 'claim' they've received outages last night. I followed up to their claims and contacted a few of my friends who are also on Telus, and they're experiencing NO outages what so ever.

So I wake up this morning, and low and behold, I see the sacred blackberry logo on the top right corner of my phone. Checked my network services to see if I'm connected to BIS and it says 'mobile network'. So either A, Telus was lying to me, or B, I was somehow the only one affected.

Thank you for your responses...It's nice knowing the crackberry community offers truthful candid assistance, verses from what I feel, paid lying 'professionals' at Telus.
    09-10-11 09:30 AM
    glad it worked out for you
    09-11-11 11:37 PM
    This is happening to me continuously, a battery pull fixes the problem, but i will have to do it every single time i get that RED WATCH . i have tryed all your suggestion still keeps coming bk . please help .
    01-18-12 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD