My friend and I are sitting here arguing about old BBM. She's telling me that since she upgraded to the new BBM, it doesn't save her past status messages. I'm trying to convince her that the old one never did. The only thing that it saves was the Busy-Available ones. I've have a bb fro 4 years now, and for the life of me I cant remember it saving status messages. Someone please confirm this for me?
    09-26-10 07:57 PM
    BBM 5 does have a personal/status message ( to write what's on your mind ) and status ( where you can be available or busy ). I hope I understood you right.

I've never used any BBM other than 5.0.0.xx and the new one ( 5.0.1.38 ), and they all had status as well as personal/status message
    09-27-10 06:31 AM
    BBM 5 does have a personal/status message ( to write what's on your mind ) and status ( where you can be available or busy ). I hope I understood you right.

I've never used any BBM other than 5.0.0.xx and the new one ( 5.0.1.38 ), and they all had status as well as personal/status message
    Not exactly what I was asking. I know both versions of bbm allow you to set status messages. But she's saying that the old 4.7 version would save recent status messages for later use.
    09-27-10 08:05 AM
    That's New to me . . never heard of a BBM that saves status messages for later use. You could create/personalize a new Status with the BBM 5 though.

Perhaps others would be much of a help than me. I've used the old BBM for 1 day and then upgraded to OS 5 ( which came with BBM 5 )
    09-27-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD