It was in Beta Zone but today released officially. Lets you send feedback about anything about your BlackBerry to RIM. If you need OTA just let me know...

Express yourself with the BlackBerry Feedback Tool a feedback application especially for your BlackBerry! Once you download the BlackBerry Feedback Tool, it is available in your device menu at all times and can be used to send feedback on BlackBerry features, functions and applications at any time! We want to hear from you!

NOTE: Some corporate IT policy settings may prevent download or operation of this application.

Downlad It Here
    05-12-11 03:44 PM
    Is there an OTA download link please? it says not supported in my country
    If it says that then it's not supported in your country.....
    Canada, United Kingdom and United States are only supported currently.
    05-22-11 02:04 PM
    I love how it says you will not get a response.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 03:04 PM
    It says it isn't available for my carrier or phone. It doesn't mention country as a limitation.

05-24-11 05:05 AM
    I love how it says you will not get a response.

Yea I saw that but I needed to get some things off my chest so they got a mouthfull from me about the Bedside Mode clock display getting hosed with the last OS update to the Storm2.

Good Luck
    05-24-11 08:22 PM
    Looks like the feedback tool doesn't work if you aren't connected to BIS. Is there another way to leave feedback?
    05-27-11 08:08 PM
    Do please provide an OTA link for 1.0.0.20, App World won't let me download it
    06-28-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD