I have tried everything from reinstalling to battery pull. My messenge indicator is stuck at 1. Driving me crazy. What should I do??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 10:24 PM
    I have tried everything from reinstalling to battery pull. My messenge indicator is stuck at 1. Driving me crazy. What should I do??

LOL, hey I was just going to post the same thing. I checked for new msgs, new invites, and nada. It won't go away
    12-16-09 10:29 PM
    I also noticed I don't think I'm getting the notification on the BBM icon to show up when I do get a message ever since this started happening. So frustrating!!

12-16-09 10:35 PM
    I also noticed I don't think I'm getting the notification on the BBM icon to show up when I do get a message ever since this started happening. So frustrating!!

I'm a total BB novice, is there anyway we can go back to the previous version?
    12-17-09 12:15 AM
    i have the same issue. did a battery pull and checked every folder for unread msgs, nothing. this only started with .55 bbm, is there a link for .33 or any other previous 5.0 version?
    12-17-09 10:08 AM
    Has anyone gotten the answer to this question? My counter has been stuck at 11 ever since I downloaded the new version. It is so annoying. Luckily, I have been able to tell when new messages come in by keeping track. I need help. I have done battery pulls yesterday and today.
    12-17-09 06:33 PM
    Go into your Messages main icon and delete from there. Easy way to find it. Hold down your menu button for a second and go into the one that looks like an envelope.
    12-17-09 06:45 PM
    Actually, I don't think the 8300 Curve's have this function. Do they?
    12-17-09 06:47 PM
    I have a curve 8900 and I have tried to do that. I am so confused.
    12-17-09 06:52 PM
    My only other advice would be to delete and reinstall. Just make sure you back up your BBM contacts.
    12-17-09 07:04 PM
    I tried everything that was said here and nothing worked for me. I went back to .33 and now everything is back to normal. I figure that another update will be coming in the very near future that addresses these issues

12-17-09 11:12 PM
    I have the 5.0.0.56. do you all have the same? I had installed the .55 and phone went to ****. Did a total wipe then this is the one that downloaded.
    12-17-09 11:52 PM
    I tried everything that was said here and nothing worked for me. I went back to .33 and now everything is back to normal. I figure that another update will be coming in the very near future that addresses these issues

i installed .56 and still have bbm notification stuck at 1.

fenwayphil,
    do you have a link to .33 jar?
    12-18-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD