Just about.. 2 days ago? I stopped receiving any IM's or BBM's sent to me through my phone. I asked my friends and even asked them to pasted me the proof that they were sending messages to me, but it wasn't going through to the phone.

I'm using the Windows Live.
    It worked perfectly fine before.

Signal is great. 1XEV on the Telus network.
    Battery pulls doesn't work.

Has anybody have this problem before? Be great to see if there's a fix I can do myself before asking a Telus rep.

Thanks
    05-17-10 05:50 PM
    Have you tried resending your Service Books?
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the application?
    05-17-10 05:52 PM
    Having the exact same issue. Live worked great ever since I got my Blackberry but just stopped recieving messages a couple of days ago. People can see what I send but I get nothing back. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    05-17-10 06:05 PM
    Having the exact same issue. Live worked great ever since I got my Blackberry but just stopped recieving messages a couple of days ago. People can see what I send but I get nothing back. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    That is EXACTLY what I'm getting.
    Could it be the new Telus software update to .419 that we don't need to delete the Vendor.xml file??

I"m currently trying that right now and I hope that's the source.

Installing and reinstalling.. log on and sign on with my computer.
    My MSN on the phone is still logged in. 100% of the time when I do this back then the PHONE MSN would sign off instantly. Now it just stays there. haha.

EDIT :: I'm also not sure which service book is the one for the IM's and such. Since I don't have the email thingy anymore (Threw away my Unlimited data email etc for just the BB Social add-on :x)
    I'm trying to see if the vendor file thingy makes a difference (hopefully!)
    05-17-10 06:12 PM
    Same problem here.

9700 on Bell Mobility

Started happening 2 days ago. I had to start using Nimbuzz so I could receive Windows Live Messages...
    05-17-10 07:30 PM
    Same problem here.

9700 on Bell Mobility

Started happening 2 days ago. I had to start using Nimbuzz so I could receive Windows Live Messages...
    I just called a Telus rep and appearantly she's having the same issue also.
    I guess its a WLM on BB's or something. Might be a RIM issue now. :x That sucks! That's the only thing I use and I don't have data access ha ):
    05-17-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD