i just dl the new blackberry messenger. i used the voice notes a lot on the old one and the new one is just wack. it saves all the voice notes i sent into the voice notes program
    11-22-09 01:21 AM
    Visually it's better but functionally not. I mean now it's like don't send me a pic thru this... e-mail it better... as it's faster to dl.
    11-22-09 01:35 AM
    Visually it's better but functionally not. I mean now it's like don't send me a pic thru this... e-mail it better... as it's faster to dl.
    when will this be fixed?
    11-22-09 07:50 AM
    i just dl the new blackberry messenger. i used the voice notes a lot on the old one and the new one is just wack. it saves all the voice notes i sent into the voice notes program
    Then delete them or better still just downgrade back to the original version that shipped with the phone.
    11-22-09 07:52 AM
    a bit buggy and freezes up on me when i get a new message...what version should i get?
    11-22-09 08:15 AM
    a bit buggy and freezes up on me when i get a new message...what version should i get?
    Well you either stick with the version that came loaded on your device, probably 4.7 or upgrade to version 5 through appworld.

Those are the only 2 version you get...there arent any more versions unless they are updated.
    11-22-09 08:54 AM
    I havent had any these problems with bbm, I upgraded to 5 last week.
    11-22-09 09:41 AM
    I haven't had any problems with it, though I do agree the downloads are slow.
    11-22-09 09:46 AM
    I'm having no issues with bbm 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 10:23 AM

after sending a voice note it saves it in the voice note folder. when i try to delete the voice note it says "file in use" and i can't delete it. help?
    11-22-09 11:07 AM
    after sending a voice note it saves it in the voice note folder. when i try to delete the voice note it says "file in use" and i can't delete it. help?
    Try playing a different file and then go back and delete it.
    11-22-09 11:26 AM

He's not having any issues because he's no longer a blackberry user and is using and iPhone I guess? But he's still cracked out like the rest of us.
    11-22-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD