Anyone else not able to receive FB notifications today? Started happening yesterday I think but definitely know it was happening today. So just wanted to know whether i'm the only one who's experiencing this or not. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 11-29-10 at 05:00 PM.
    DaisyRyann likes this.
    11-29-10 04:47 PM
    It's happened to me a few times now.

Go into options on the Facebook app and turn off facebook notifications then save the options. This will send a notification to Facebook to stop sending them. Go back into options and re-enable the notifications again and this will send another notification to Facebook to send them.

It's worked for me every time so far.
    DaisyRyann likes this.
    12-02-10 06:20 PM
    I haven't been receiving FB notifications on my BB B 9650 for over a week. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is it because of the newest version of FB? Can we go back to our older version? Help.

Daisy
    12-07-10 01:23 PM
    Try this:

1) Make sure FB notifications are enabled.
    2) Log off then back on to the FB app.
    3) Do a battery pull.

Should work. Same thing happened on my 9800, did all this and it worked again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 01:31 PM
    I thought i was just havin some issues.. but then my friend today said the same thing.. I havent receieved any notifications. I've disabled and unabled notifications. And then my option to upload a pic outside of the app disappeared so i redownloaded it and this has happened a couple of times.. Since this new version came out ive been having issues.
    12-08-10 04:45 PM
    Found a link to downgrade to v1.8. Running much smoother now. Click here: http://www.theiexplorers.com/ Hope this helps ya
    12-08-10 08:03 PM
    Definitely try doing a battery pull, I think that will help some of you having issues with the FB notifications.
    12-08-10 08:08 PM
    did this help anyone? going to facebook 1.8 ?
    01-18-11 11:44 PM
    Found a link to downgrade to v1.8. Running much smoother now. Click here: http://www.theiexplorers.com/ Hope this helps ya
    I tried to install the file... no joy.

907 invalid COD
    File not found.
    01-19-11 12:00 AM
    Moved to Native Apps
    01-19-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD