For my BlackBerryMessenger (BBM) to be always logged in? I never use it because I absolutelty have zero friends on there & besides I'm always on AIM... Actually I wish it was the other way around where AIM would stay logged on 24/7

Is there an option to log off of it because I don't see it. Any app open kills battey life right? Might as well do so haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 05:56 PM
    So if you don't use it then why not connect your phone to the desktop manager software and remove bbm from your phone all together

04-06-10 06:02 PM
    It doesn't kill battery life, yes it is always "logged in." Don't worry about it. It's fine
    04-06-10 06:07 PM
    i was actually thinking about that bkeaver, sounds like a good idea.

so it doesnt kill battery life bmwmpower? but why is it always logged in? or is it just like that?
    04-06-10 06:26 PM
    It is always running. It doesn't drain any battery.
    04-06-10 07:22 PM
    I'm actually glad it doesn't sign you out.
    04-07-10 07:37 PM
    lol yea its not goin to ruin ur battery
    04-07-10 08:50 PM
    Hurry up and take it off i had bbm and my phone kept rebooting and getting real hot.
    04-07-10 10:04 PM
    That's the 1st time that I heard ur phone gettin hot because of bbm

04-07-10 10:07 PM
    For my BlackBerryMessenger (BBM) to be always logged in? I never use it because I absolutelty have zero friends on there & besides I'm always on AIM... Actually I wish it was the other way around where AIM would stay logged on 24/7

Is there an option to log off of it because I don't see it. Any app open kills battey life right? Might as well do so haha

Yeah, just go ahead and remove it if you have no use for it. IF you're using the native AIM app, you can sign on to that and have it sign on and remain signed on. Tell it to remember your password and auto sign in, and it will start at boot up and sign you in and remain that way.
    04-07-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD