New to the forums, but had a question about BBM.

I just got a Bold through Rogers and I put a few friends in that had a BB. I have one friend who has a BB for work and a Motorola Corby for her home phone. I set up her work BB with my BBM - no problems, but after a while her Corby txts started showing up as a seperate chat conversation in my BBM as well. Is that supposed to happen?
    09-17-10 11:54 AM
    New to the forums, but had a question about BBM.

I just got a Bold through Rogers and I put a few friends in that had a BB. I have one friend who has a BB for work and a Motorola Corby for her home phone. I set up her work BB with my BBM - no problems, but after a while her Corby txts started showing up as a seperate chat conversation in my BBM as well. Is that supposed to happen?
    You have to change the option to link sms into the bbm app... yes her phone is a moto but you still have both phones under the same contact which you have her bbm linked to. You can either change the option or create a diff contact in ur phone book for her other phone.

bbm menu>options> scroll down to miscellaneous and uncheck "show text messeges from contacts linked with blackberry contacts"
    09-17-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD