Hello crackberry, I just received my bold today and was going through and getting thing set up as I wanted. Everything is going well accept that none of my gmail emails show in that inbox. I get notification of a new message and the badge is displayed but when I open it there is no email to be found. The only place it shows up is in my overall messages folder. Is there any way to solve this issue?

EDIT: I also did just notice that at the top of the gmail folder when I open it, instead of displaying my email address in the top header it just says all mail. I just wanna start seeing my emails in that box instead of messages. And I do have sms and emails separated.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by CBPilu; 12-29-09 at 02:20 AM.
    12-29-09 02:13 AM
    I'm having the same issue after updating the OS. I hope someone replies with a solution.

12-29-09 02:43 AM
    I have the same issue. However I get 2 icons with my gmail account. One has messages and the other one does not. The one with messages though, often disappears completely from the app menu, so I can't even check my mail...
    12-29-09 02:51 AM
    I think there's a problem with Gmail on the 9700 because I've been having the same problem. I've asked a few friends who also have gmail and they couldn't get there's to work either.

12-29-09 03:02 AM
    I was looking around on the forum and I think this bug is caused by a newer version of gmail. Does anyone know how this can be downgraded?

12-29-09 08:11 AM
    I was having an issue this morning too. Just sent an email and the emails in my inbox came through.....
    12-29-09 08:13 AM
    I deleted the plugin via crackutil and now my mail is coming into the proper box

12-29-09 12:23 PM
    same problem here. resending service books doesn't help
    12-31-09 03:21 PM
    I think there are two possible solutions (both have worked at different times for me):

1. Delete the gmail account and then re-add it; or

2. Use BBSAK to delete the gmail plug-in on your bb. I don't remember the exact name of the plug-in, but it ends with gmail.cod.
    01-04-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD