Hello,

A friend of mine is having problem with there 8350i nextel phone... They are not that great with there phone. They also are not a member here so I thought you guys might be able ot help.

The problem is that they have lost there desk top icons for there emails and BBM.......

They downloaded some apps on there phones.. Not sure which ones. I do know a game and some free ones in the last few days.

This problem just started. I told them to pull there battery and see what happens. They said they did that. No luck.

Any help would be great. They really need it back up and running..

PS>> if you have any advice could you tell me step by step...

AGAIN.. They have to emails on there phone there Sprint one and a work one. No icons are showing up or the BBM is not showing up.

Thanks in advance for any help
    02-03-10 09:05 AM
    They could have hidding them in error. hit the bb button to show all icons> then hit BB button again for and if it shows up click on the show all option. They also could have moved them into a folder.
    02-03-10 09:22 AM
    They didnt move them into any folder they said they did nothing.. i dont think that is it.

i will ask them . I am sure thy didnt put a folder togerther. but if they did what do they need to do
    02-03-10 09:31 AM
    If they were in a folder they would just need to go into each folder and make sure they are not hidden. open folder and hit the bb button and click show all. They may need to wipe and reload using DM. Have then try resending service books. <-- see my sig.
    02-03-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD