Hi.

Just a quick question as its confusing me.

When I try to use just my carrier, o2 uk, I can't send or receive anything from email to twitter. Yet when wifi is connected I can send and receive things. Is this something to do with the outage? I get the little BIS icon at the top on 3G aswell as wifi.

I am just sitting patiently for the service to come back. And was curious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 07:15 PM
    Hi.

Just a quick question as its confusing me.

When I try to use just my carrier, o2 uk, I can't send or receive anything from email to twitter. Yet when wifi is connected I can send and receive things. Is this something to do with the outage? I get the little BIS icon at the top on 3G aswell as wifi.

I am just sitting patiently for the service to come back. And was curious

This is happening to me as well. Twitter and Facebook are not loading while on my carrier, Verizon, but when I turn on wi-fi, it works like a charm. I tweeted BlackBerry about this but they have yet to respond.
    10-12-11 07:20 PM
    I am not savvy on how the Blackberry service works. But I might happen a guess that the wifi bypasses something along the lines.

10-12-11 07:26 PM
    If someone could shed some light on this as it's a strange thing.
    10-12-11 08:37 PM
    go to www.blackberry.com....they are having outages
    10-12-11 08:40 PM
    I know about the outages. Which I am not too fussed about as I have access to mail and such through my laptop. But I was just curious as to why I can get on the net and see Facebook through wifi.

Just a niggling curiosity.
    10-12-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD