Hi...fairly new at this....I need the newest official OS for the Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 and the new BBM. Are there any sites that I can download both onto the phone itself or do I have to download to a computer and use the desktop manager? Thanks in advance for your help.
    08-30-09 02:19 PM
    friend of mine got me a OTA link for BBM5 last night. I downloaded and works good
    08-30-09 02:27 PM
    friend of mine got me a OTA link for BBM5 last night. I downloaded and works good
    That's nice but you failed to mention the OS you are using and the link to the download. You also failed to answer the op's question...

There is a thread floating around here with the latest official OS for your verizon 8330. There was a problem with the last OS and the new BB messenger, I don't know if the problem is still there with this new OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 03:18 PM
    The latest official Verizon OS would be provided by your provider. I don't know the link myself since I am with rogers, but I was able to call my provider and ask them for it. Maybe your provider knows the web link. Possible even the search function would be of use. I don't know for sure, just saying.
    08-30-09 03:41 PM
    go to blackberry.com,device software, and it offers by carrier....newest and at least one previous version.
    08-30-09 03:45 PM
    As for bbm 5.0, there is a link for it in this sticky, somewhwere around post # 200. I used it last night.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...ficial-296697/

Search that particular thread for 'bbm 5.0' and you will find it.

08-30-09 03:55 PM
    Go to ur options => advance options => wireless update! Then when u click on it it will tell u that its guna look for the latest software for ur phone from ur service provider... Then u can schedule to download it if it finds one! I suggest u backup ur phone first!!! Good luck!!! This is ur safest bet...

03-12-10 10:47 AM
    Can't you go to the Appstore for the latest official BBM? I'm five point oh.
    03-12-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD