Hi, I'm a new user and would love it if you guys gave me some help regarding a query

I'm currently as Blackberry Bold 9000 user on 3 (UK) - oh yeah on pay as you go as well.

I know 3 don't offer a PAYG Blackberry Messenger deal, but I was wondering if there is any other service that does. I've heard about such deals on Orange and vodafone, but I'm still confused.

Can someone please explain any such deal that allows BBM use on a pay as you go account?

Thanks. x
    02-15-10 02:04 PM
    Does your service provider offer a pre paid data plan for BlackBerrys? If yes get it and BBM will work. If not you won't be able to use BBM.
    02-15-10 02:08 PM
    I don't mind changing service provider. I can easily buy an orange sim card.

How can I make it work from there?

02-15-10 02:11 PM
    Sorry I don't know service providers and plans in the UK. I suggest calling your service provider and asking them if they have any pre paid BlackBerry Data plans.
    02-15-10 02:18 PM
    Bump. Any other help?
    02-15-10 03:06 PM
    Don't bump. It's rude. Just be patient. If people have input, they will provide it.

Only Orange offers BlackBerry Data on Pay As You Go in the UK.
    02-15-10 03:17 PM
    Orange are the only uk provider that offers pay as u go blackberry bis set up. It takes 5 per month off your credit and you have a 50mb allowance. Once u get your sim u have to phone orange to get them to put BIS on. I had a pearl on pay as u go for my daughter. BBM etc all work fine, but I don't think 50mb is a lot of data. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD