Hey fellow BB users ! I received a Bold 9650 yesterday b/c my Tour 9630 stopped working. I'm currently having problems seeing my BBM contacts statuses after I restored them, along w/ all my info from my old BB via my laptop. Under Options, Recent Updates, Show Recent Updates, I have 100 listed nd I'm STiLL unable to see them. I even downloaded the new version of BBM 5.0.1.38 earlier nd nothing helped. Can someone PLEASE give me some instructions to solve this problem ? It will be greatly appreciated ! (:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 12:34 PM
    After restoring contacts you wont see any old updates, if that's what you mean, restoring contacts takes a bit to have full effect as well, I'd give it a bit and see if you see any changes and maybe have one of your contacts set a new status to test it for you
    09-25-10 12:38 PM
    After restoring contacts you wont see any old updates, if that's what you mean, restoring contacts takes a bit to have full effect as well, I'd give it a bit and see if you see any changes and maybe have one of your contacts set a new status to test it for you
    When I updated BBM it took a few days for things to catch up. Almost like as your contacts use their bbm, it catches you up with them. Be patient...breathe!
    09-25-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD