12-06-10 12:23 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    During my download process of the latest BBM, my phone gave me a "this download could not be completed" message about halfway through. I clicked "OK" and when I attempted to install it again via the mobile browser, my phone froze. Did a battery pull, waited for the reboot... and my BBM icon is gone.

I'm now attempting to install this version AGAIN, and it gave me the message that I would be replacing the existing version 5.0.0.33... so apparently the app still exists on my phone, I just can't access it?

WTF. I've become very fed up with BB in the last week. Breaks my heart.
    12-27-09 04:32 PM
    I'm running OS 5.0.0.411 on a BOLD 9000, the .57 update downloaded with about 10 overwrite popups that I had to click 'yes' for to continue. So far, I booted with 4m less memory, but that's about it. All my contacts were there when finished. If I get one whiff of anything funny, its getting deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 04:44 PM
    I have problem sending messages in Groups, or rather, my buddies were not able to see my messages but I could see mine and theirs. Did the batter pull, send service books and reinstalled, but the problem still persist.

But right now at this moment, they are able to receive my messages now!! I have got no idea if they receive my past messages though... if they don't, where have the messages gone to?

Am still keeping my fingers crossed now... yesterday morning it was alright till I realised I was in another "dimension" when my friends couldn't see my messages.

Is there a bug in this version???
    03-02-10 08:36 PM
    Is there a bug in this version???
    i think there are plenty of bugs...i haven't seen the ones you mentioned because i'm just a "basic" bbm user, but frequently the text field where i was typing would disappear and i couldn't see what i typed until after i sent the message (very annoying). userpics are a hit or miss, and when you reopen a conversation the cursor is always within the conversation and not in the input field, so you always have to scroll down or hit "r" to reply. hassle...i just downgraded back to 4.6.
    03-04-10 10:06 AM
    hey there i recently restored by curve2(8520) and i downloaded d latest bbm on it. to my surprise, i culd only see a few of my contacts picture and only a few can see my picture. iam confused and i donot know wat to do....please help me....my version of bbm is 5.0.1.41
    12-06-10 10:59 AM
    my version of bbm is 5.0.1.41
    it takes a few hours for contact avatars to be restored.

why did you post in the 5.0.0.57 thread if that's not the version you're using?
    12-06-10 11:06 AM
    I must agree. When I saw most of these posts were from '09, I got a bit confused.
    12-06-10 12:20 PM
    I must agree. When I saw most of these posts were from '09, I got a bit confused.
    lol, my first thought was:
    12-06-10 12:23 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD