<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>
    i have .57 on my 8310. its absolute crap. its a complete crapshoot whether or not i get a preview option. sometimes i get a little thumbnail of the pic, sometimes i dont. sometimes i get a preview button so i can view it without downloading, sometimes i cant. sometimes it expires if i dont download it soon enough, sometimes i can wait over a day.

this is nonsense. any way to figure this out, other than downgrade to the old bbm? im sick of telling people to re-send the photos. im also sick of having to download... and later delete... all of the photos everyone sends me.
    02-09-10 05:04 PM
    No preview option on my 8330. BS. You will have to downgrade to the 4.7 version.
    Last edited by 4 Star General; 02-09-10 at 07:15 PM. Reason: grammar
    02-09-10 07:14 PM
    I believe it depends on what version the other person has as to weather or not you get the preview option. I have version .57 and haven't had any issues with the preview.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 11:17 AM
    sorry, been mia for a while.

biomindscape: that cant be. the same people send me photos, and sometimes there is preview, sometimes, not. like i said. complete crapshoot.
    03-03-10 12:06 PM
    unfortunately, I don't think there is a satisfying solution for this problem. I think you may have to uninstall and go back to a version that DOES NOT preview at all and forget about it.

Or just keep .57 and put up with it as best you can

Like biomindscape, I have never had a problem with .57 as far as preview goes. but it IS a crapshoot...
    03-05-10 12:50 PM
    i had the same issue. my pics come in with or without preview from the same person. my solution is to End Chat, and usually it gives me a warning saying "File transfer in process..." but i wasn't downloading anything from my bbm contact. After you start a new convo previews come in fine.

i think the BBM chat just glitches out after leaving it open for a long time (days along wtih battery pulls too) with lots of pic exchanges.

friend and i both running .57
    05-28-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD