Hi All.

I just received 2 broadcast messages from BBM contacts.

It, AGAIN, claims that if it isn't forwarded to all contacts then I will not be able to "chat" with all my contacts because I am not an "active" user and will be on the "old version. The message claims that there will be a "bbm" update from 11pm to 5am today.

I don't buy it. The wording is poor. At least this time they didn't include the name of BlackBerry CEO "Balsamic" in the message!!

Just a heads up.

K
    06-21-11 10:57 PM
    They are always fake. RIM will never send out a message like this. You should inform your contacts that they are spreading false information.
    pilot-leo likes this.
    06-21-11 11:33 PM
    LOL at anyone who actually gives these messages a second thought.
    AbuYazeedUK and pilot-leo like this.
    06-21-11 11:33 PM
    I delete the idiots that broadcast this nonesense, it's like long term planning =))

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    johnmarki likes this.
    06-21-11 11:52 PM
    Nothing but a ******* hoax. Dismiss, inform them to stop it, or they'll get deleted by RIM lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 01:29 AM
    BBM works across MANY OS versions & BBM versions.. the newest version do have some features that may not work with older version but you will always be able to chat with others.

I got an email from a prince in africa... seemed legit. lol
    06-22-11 09:52 AM
    BBM works across MANY OS versions & BBM versions.. the newest version do have some features that may not work with older version but you will always be able to chat with others.

I got an email from a prince in africa... seemed legit. lol
    Really!? I got the same email only it was from a royal in Malaysia. Something about needing my bank account, mother's maiden name and my social security # to transfer a few million lira into my account for safe holding for terrorists and I'd be able to keep the interest. Seems legit to me as well.
    06-22-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD