12-16-09 03:26 AM
33 12
tools
    Installed it today too but no one to talk to this early in the morning. Lol so ill have to see if they fixed the text issue where the text field turns blank and you can't see what you're typing. As for the poster above with the notifications issue, have you tried a batt pull? Give that a go, usually fixes a lot of problems - especially ones like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:24 AM
    i just upgraded to .55.. here are some notes

Anybody knows what's wrong with this? Is there a way to rollback to 5.0.0.33?
    .33 is still available in App World if you hurry. I went back to .33 last night because of the text size on the opening scree.
    12-15-09 08:54 AM
    where is this official leak??

i went to appworld on my 8900 and it still says version .33

any suggestions?
    I had the same problem. Went to the BB homepage on my Browser and used the BBM link from there, it was the .55 version.
    12-15-09 09:20 AM
    i just upgraded to .55.. here are some notes

the install itself went well, all of my BBM contacts and groups are in tact. Like someone said in the earlier reply, that some text got smaller - to be more specific, the text for the contacts statuses.

after a reboot, when opening a group chat, the screen turned all white with one cursor on the bottom left.. i pressed back and reopened the chat and things were back to normal. so far it's happening twice.

now, my biggest concern: there are 2 BBM notification icons on the top of the standby screen (see attached). After installing it and then rebooting my 8900, it showed that I have 2 BBMs, but I have no new/active conversations. When I receive a new BBM, the count will turn to 3. After I read that, it went back down to 2 + notification light kept blinking.

Anybody knows what's wrong with this? Is there a way to rollback to 5.0.0.33?
    I am getting the same problem, but I am just getting 1 BBM notification.

Tried going to BB App World to get .33 but it has already been updated to .55

Also tried a battery pull but no such luck
    12-15-09 09:29 AM
    just updated this morning, had a few convo's and seems to be working fine for me.

only thing I've noticed so far is that spell check is gone from the menu
    12-15-09 10:26 AM
    I am getting the same problem, but I am just getting 1 BBM notification.

Tried going to BB App World to get .33 but it has already been updated to .55

Also tried a battery pull but no such luck
    Maybe try going into you "Messages" folder. The same happened to me when I first received an update notification from App World. I went and manually read/deleted the msg and the icon went away.
    12-15-09 12:32 PM
    I just updated to .55 and now in my message list the subject of my group chat shows up in square brackets and its really annoying. How do I get rid of this?
    For example: [General Discussion] "msg body"
    I would even settle for being able to change the subject to something shorter.

Also for group chats it used to only beep for the first unread msg, now it beeps for every entry, even more annoying! wish i could switch back
    12-15-09 08:31 PM
    For those who don't like the new version, I just found this OTA for .33....downloading now!

http://www.blackberry.com/select/bbm/download.shtml
    12-16-09 03:26 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD