I can change the font size for the email header list, but the body of the email is still very small. i did not have this problem with my previous balckberry
    does anyone have a fix?
    thanks.
    02-23-12 01:51 PM
    in the universal search type "font"

click the options icon

then Screen Display

adjust the font there
    02-23-12 05:24 PM
    It does not work. You change the headers but not the body of the email. Have tried also changing fro HTML to text only, and still does not work. Is this a problem with this new phone? Has anyone gotten an answer?
    04-19-12 11:31 AM
    I have the same problem! I am able to change the font on the list of messages, contacts, and other things, but I have not been able to change the size of the font in the actual body of emails. My poor eyes can't take it! On my previous Bold, when I changed the font in OPTIONS (as has been suggested here), it changed all the fonts. However, on my new 9930, it does not. Can anyone help? My eyes and my headache would be greatly appreciative!
    05-02-12 09:03 PM
    Hey, this worked!! I don't know if you had a BlackBerry previously. I used the Blackberry Desktop Manager to backup all my settings, photos, etc., from my old BlackBerry, and then I used the utility to transfer the settings to my new BlackBerry. I wasn't even thinking about the fonts, but YOOHOO!!! Now my email fonts are large like they were on the old BlackBerry! I'm not sure how that happened, but it's worth a try. Good luck!
    05-09-12 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD