Just picked up a new 9700 from AT&T and had a few questions for the experts:

1. Is the keypad supposed to dim out and then just stay dark, even if I type more? I have it set to go dim after a minute, however, if I text after that minute it stays dim. This could get annoying at night.

2. Every time I get a new message on the BB Messenger the phone ask me about updating my version, but I already connected it to my computer for the latest version.

Can you guy help me out here please...

CT
    12-10-09 04:56 PM
    1. the keypad lights and dims based on multiple things I believe. I believe there is a light sensor in the phone that makes this happen.

2. you may not have the latest version of bbm installed keep in mind desktop manager doesn't update the software for you it has whatever the OS has installed or what was backed up
    12-10-09 06:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I figured out there was a light sensor where the LED blinks at the top. Also, I upgraded my BB Messenger and its all fine now. I love this phone!

Is there a way to change the LED color? I remember on the peral there was.
    12-10-09 07:38 PM
    Its called BerryBuzz. You can get it in the AppWorld. There is a free version also called BeBuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD