Just got the phone today and have encountered a few issues. First I keep getting gateway timeout error messages when I type an address in the browser. Second bb app world will not connect to the server. If I type in m.crackberry into the adress bar I get the error. If I google it I can access the site. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 07:19 PM
    The 504 Gateway Timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser. Refresh the page or the URL might be wrong.

Remove, Re-Install&Re-Boot for App World.

Just type in ' m.crackberry.com ' only in the URL area; remove all the http://www.
    03-08-10 07:46 PM
    Happening to my 8350 too. It's kind of annoying but taking the extra step to google it first isn't too bad.
    03-08-10 08:37 PM
    I fixed the error message by downloading and using opera mini. Works very well. Will try the app world re install next. Any issues with using opera mini? Thanks

03-08-10 08:38 PM
    Happening to my 8350 too. It's kind of annoying but taking the extra step to google it first isn't too bad.
    Did google it boy genius but was unable to find an acceptable solution, hence I downloaded opera. Thanks

03-08-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD