In the old bbm I use to be able to go back to the very beggining of a conversation and even email the entire convo or save it, but in the new bbm 5.0 it does not go to the beggining of the chat. I can't go back to the entire chat. Does anyone else have this issue? How can I go back to the beggining of a chat and save the convo in its entirety

Thanks in advance for all input.
    10-19-09 05:16 PM
    It depends on when the beginning of your chat was...it clears out after a certain size limit.
    10-19-09 05:20 PM
    I just checked and I was able to scroll threw about a 20 line chat with no prob and I pressed the BB button and there is a option to email chat. How many lines of a chat can you see?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 05:22 PM
    I can see about 30+ lines only but my chat was really long and before I was able to go back to the beggining where the chat started. Why would the new bbm cap off at a certain size limit?
    10-19-09 05:27 PM
    you can save all your chats. there are seperated out by day and such for each person. It will auto clear the screen eventually but the chat would still be saved if you want
    10-19-09 05:29 PM
    And when you hit the BB. Button there is no email this chat option?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 05:33 PM
    @ howarmat how do I go about that??
    I still have the chat but I can't get to the beggining. I can save what its giving me but it's only a third of the the chat.
    10-19-09 05:37 PM
    in the BBM options, very bottom is save message history to media card/device/off
    10-19-09 05:43 PM
    oh okay thanks, I don't think I can retrieve that chat but I think future ones can now be saved... Thanks for all the help!
    10-19-09 05:52 PM
    yup, just set the auto save option to 'On'. U can view the history using ur pc also then.
    10-19-09 10:39 PM
    i had the same problem and now my BB messenger doesnt even work im going to try these solutions too lol
    10-20-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD