HI i have been having this problem with my messenger since i switched over from verizon to tmobile. I try to add a contact or send a message to my contacts that i currently have but it seems like no data is flowing through it, my contacts say they don't receive any message from me and they try to send me one but i never receive it either. I have done several battery pulls, re-registered the host routing table and resent the service books, thats all i can think of to do does anyone else have some suggestions for me i would appreciate any help i can get, thanks.
    07-17-10 01:55 PM
    Are you able to access the internet? If you are in a dead spot area, you may just be getting enough signal to make phone calls or text (sms), but not the full signal 1XEV which is needed to acess BBM/internet. What did T-Mobile say?
    07-17-10 02:03 PM
    Are you able to access the internet? If you are in a dead spot area, you may just be getting enough signal to make phone calls or text (sms), but not the full signal 1XEV which is needed to acess BBM/internet. What did T-Mobile say?
    yes i am able to access any and everything data on my phone wherever i get service. but bbm is the only app that doesn't work. everything like maps, bb app world, eBay, Facebook, they all work just fine. i have not called them. i don't have another phone to call from at the moment.
    07-17-10 02:16 PM
    did you back up to your email?
    del BBM

reinstall from app world and when it asks to restore from email say YES and it will copy your contacts etc back.
    07-17-10 02:19 PM
    did you back up to your email?
    del BBM

reinstall from app world and when it asks to restore from email say YES and it will copy your contacts etc back.
    yes i have them backed up. ok deleting now, will reply when done.
    07-17-10 02:26 PM
    yea sounds like you should reinstall it.
    07-17-10 05:32 PM
    yea sounds like you should reinstall it.
    i deleted old one, reinstalled the new one, i tried to send a message and a friend request and it is still not working.
    07-17-10 06:29 PM
    ok i have called tmobile. they transferred to rim and rim said i need to to something with my computer, go to blackberry.com/update to see if there are any updates and to only back up info from my phone that i need such as contacts, calendar, memos, etc but not any apps because what i did was i had a tour and got a bold and just restored a tour back up to my bold and they said thats why my bbm isn't working. can someone tell me how to specifically only back up those things and to not back up any applications, although i would not like to lose those apps. any help would still be greatly appreciated
    07-22-10 06:56 PM
    Hi, I have bought a blackberry curve 9360. But I have two problems.
    The first was the BBM.When I open it, I only see a blue background with "setting up BBM" that lasts forever. So, I searched on the internet and many websites said to reinstall the BBM . I tried but it even made it worth than before. Now, the background is only blue.
    The second problem is that the battery is extreamly short.I also searched and they said to update firmware.So, i updated it. It made it longer a little bit. But still short.
    Please help me!
    I need a content solution for the two problems and quickly.
    Please reply!
    08-12-13 02:15 AM
    HI i have been having this problem with my messenger since i switched over from verizon to tmobile. I try to add a contact or send a message to my contacts that i currently have but it seems like no data is flowing through it, my contacts say they don't receive any message from me and they try to send me one but i never receive it either. I have done several battery pulls, re-registered the host routing table and resent the service books, thats all i can think of to do does anyone else have some suggestions for me i would appreciate any help i can get, thanks.
    11-28-13 03:41 PM
    ek het vir BIS gekoop en dit het gewerk vir twee dae nou kan ek glad nie eers my BBM oopmaak nie maar as my man vir my bbms stuur wys dit op sy foon dat dit wel deur is maar ek ontvang niks. en my groen liggie is aan. enige hulp asb ek is raad op want ek bel customer care maar hul se dit sal 36 uur neem en dit is al 5 dae
    03-17-15 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD