Sooo I noticed yesterday that every time I get a text or bbm message, my music pauses. I have nooo clue of what setting I may have changed. I could listen to the music thru getting text and bbms before but ... I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 11:19 AM
    If I'm not mistaken your profile must be set to silent or vibrate. For this not to happen.

05-22-10 12:06 PM
    This happens every once in a while to me. When it happens I just make sure "now playing" and the music folder is properly closed and just start over again. Seems to clear it up for me.

05-22-10 03:02 PM
    If I'm not mistaken your profile must be set to silent or vibrate. For this not to happen.

Putting it on silent or vubrate does work. But normally I'd be able to hear the notification through the music whilst is plays .... not anymore. I've tried a number of things.

05-22-10 03:12 PM
    Putting it on silent or vubrate does work. But normally I'd be able to hear the notification through the music whilst is plays .... not anymore. I've tried a number of things.

Yea I know what u mean idk how u get it to play while the song is playin I think if its in your holster it will stop but if its out of the holster the song and text ringer will both play

05-22-10 05:11 PM
    I got it working! I played with my profile settings, changed it to notify me of a txt/bbm while on a call and it worked ..... Go figure.

05-22-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD