I just resubscribe to BIS 2 days ago and since than, I can't receive any BBM from my friends but I can send it to them. The message was checked list and only shown 'D' but never 'R'.
    My friends called me and said that they can't send me any BBM. it only shown checklist without 'D' when they send BBM to me.

Anyone please help me to solve this problem?
    Any help would be much appreciated
    02-12-12 06:05 PM
    Re-subscribed? Is this a different BB from before? Have you called your carrier?
    02-12-12 06:46 PM
    no, it is the same blackberry.. I meant I renewed the subscription monthly. So, when I continued my service this month, It started to not receiving any incoming message.
    It works fine with my contact in UK, It just cannot receive any incoming BBM from overseas.
    I have contacted vodafone and they said It did not have any access to BBM service thus, cannot help me solve my problem. There was not any technical problem with vodafone. That is what they told me..

could anyone please help me?
    any help would me very much appreciated..
    thank you
    02-13-12 05:56 AM
    Wait, so you *CAN* get BBMs, just not from overseas contacts?

What country are you in? What countries are you having issues with?

You really need to cover these details initially.

You may need to contact RIM.
    02-13-12 10:36 AM
    yes, I can receive BBM from UK. And I cannot receive BBM from Indonesia. How can I contact RIM?
    I have post my issue at General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums and it seems that the people there cannot help me as well..
    02-13-12 06:46 PM
    02-13-12 09:02 PM
    I dont think because of that because my other friend here can still use their BBM finely.
    I found the same issue happen with other torch 9800 http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...issues-599777/
    Is there anyway I can contact RIM in person?
    02-14-12 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD