Hey guys. I am having a problem adding a contact on BBM. I added her BB PIN several times, but she is not receiving my friend request, even though her PIN says it's pending. She also tried adding me, but I don' t receive a friend request either.

If you guys know what the problem is, please let me know. I should mention that I also added her to my Address Book with her PIN and added her that way to BBM, but it's still the same thing. Thanks guys.
    11-30-09 09:32 AM
    I should mention that I have a Blackberry 8130 Pearl, but I haven't updated it since I don't have Internet on my phone.
    11-30-09 09:34 AM
    Wouldn't you normally go to BBM and 'Add Contact' to see the box open up for either email or PIN?

Did you do that?
    11-30-09 12:06 PM
    Unless you have some special BlackBerry data plan, that allows for BBM, without having a full unlimited package, that's what your problem is. Do you BBM with anyone right now, and does the person you're adding also?

WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 03:18 PM
    Wouldn't you normally go to BBM and 'Add Contact' to see the box open up for either email or PIN?

Did you do that?
    Of course, lol.
    11-30-09 04:51 PM
    I can't even use the browser on my BB but I do have a Data Plan which I think includes BBM.

And no, I don't message anyone with BBM, but my contact does lol.
    11-30-09 04:52 PM
    i had a similar problem when trying to add someone from the USA recently, all my uk contacts work but there was an issue adding the person from across the pond and i think it was some sort of roaming agreement, are you guys in the same area ?
    11-30-09 04:56 PM
    I don't have any other continent issues. I think the problem lies in the OP's data. If you can't use your browser, there's something wrong. You can try registering from your device, through the host routing table, or registering through your providers BIS website, but you might just be better off contacting your carrier's customer service, and finding out what's up.

I hear tell youre doin well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 06:51 PM
    Of course, lol.
    Apologies for stating the obvious.

12-01-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD