Does any one have a working link for the new BBM .66. I've tried the one from bbtweet, but it always says fail at the end. If someone could post up a new link or if the could post the .cods for it, that would be great. Please let me know. Thanks
    03-25-10 09:50 PM
    You could try downloading a leaked OS/Hybrid that includes the .66 and just pull them out of that Java file. Then load them using BBSAK. There are 11 files total. Just look at the .cod names through Applications under Options.

Just an alternative for you...it worked for me!
    03-25-10 10:02 PM
    You can get BBM off home page 2 but it's 65 and a jad file. I got 66 from loading the hybrid in my sig.
    03-25-10 10:13 PM
    Does any one have a working link for the new BBM .66. I've tried the one from bbtweet, but it always says fail at the end. If someone could post up a new link or if the could post the .cods for it, that would be great. Please let me know. Thanks
    Did you try this one?

http://bbtweeps.com/files/ota/BBMV5....66/BBM66en.jad
    03-25-10 11:30 PM
    Bbhybrids.net has the .66 bbm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 12:13 AM
    Bbhybrids.net has the .66 bbm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its the same link posted above from bbtweeps
    03-26-10 12:15 AM
    That is the link that keeps giving me the error at the end. I think thta link is no good as it it happens everytime I try to download from it. Could someone else post a new link. Please?
    03-26-10 09:13 AM
    That is the link that keeps giving me the error at the end. I think thta link is no good as it it happens everytime I try to download from it. Could someone else post a new link. Please?
    Very weird because it worked perfect on both of my storms. Maybe uninstall your old one first??? What error are you getting?
    03-26-10 09:15 AM
    All the links are the same one from bbtweeps. If you cant get it i would recommend what Mr. Orange said above in post # 2
    03-26-10 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD