Hello,

As far as I can tell, there is no webpage that isn't much easier to read under the "column view" setting. But, because "page view" is the default setting, I have to wait for pages to load in this setting and then select "column view" (and wait for it to load). This sometimes adds up to a 5-minute delay before I can read anything on the page.

Is there a way to make the native BB browser default to the "column view" setting?

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 09:32 PM
    Hello,

As far as I can tell, there is no webpage that isn't much easier to read under the "column view" setting. But, because "page view" is the default setting, I have to wait for pages to load in this setting and then select "column view" (and wait for it to load). This sometimes adds up to a 5-minute delay before I can read anything on the page.

Is there a way to make the native BB browser default to the "column view" setting?

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Open the browser and to to Options/General Properties/Default View. I much prefer column myself on my S2, but couldn't stand it on my Pearl.
    10-29-10 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD