Yesterday, I restarted my phone and when it turned back on, bbm wouldn't open. The icon was still there, but when i clicked on it NOTHING would happen. When people bbm'd me, it would say that their messages were delivered.
    So i went on to blackberry desktop and reinstalled it. (yes i did a battery pull and all that before, it didnt work) the first time i reinstalled it, the icon dissappeared off of my phone completely. the second time, it worked. BUUUT. it was the old version of bbm. I have the new version installed and everything, in app world, its the new version that i have installed. In my applications, the new version is the one i have installed. and i even installed it three times. BUT ITS STILL THE OLD VERSION. AND I HATE THE OLD VERSION ITS SO UGLY, THE EMOTICONS ARE UGLY, YOU CANT SCAN BARCODES, YOU CANT BACK UP YOUR CONTACTS, YOU CANT SEE RECENT STATUSES, AND YOU CANT SEE PICTURES.
    and everyone knows blackberries are pointless without bbm.
    somebody please help????
    xoxoxooxox- sad
    11-18-10 01:27 AM
    Maybe try a wipe and re install bbm? Just a wild guess..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 03:44 AM
    Delete the old version, go into the BlackBerry App World and click ALT RST. It should close down the app world, and after it does open it again and try downloading BBM.

Fubaz likes this.
    11-18-10 07:46 AM
    Delete the old version, go into the BlackBerry App World and click ALT RST. It should close down the app world, and after it does open it again and try downloading BBM.

+1

if not try the wipe.
    11-18-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD