Hopefully I can be clear about my problem w/ BBM on the 8900...

I HATE, absolutely HATE the fact that while I'm in a BBM conversation w/ one contact and I get a message from another BBM contact, I can't view what the contact from the new convo is saying at the bottom like I could w/ my 8320.

Usually I would highlight the contacts name and whatever they said as it shows at the bottom, hit menu>copy then paste it in my current convo and read it (w/o actually opening the convo up) to see if I wanted to respond.

Ex:
    Me: hey
    Them: hello
    Me: how are you?
    Other contact: hey, do you wanna.....

With the 8900 while in a BBM convo, the txt doesn't appear directly after the users (mine and/or my contacts) name, but rather under the name.

Ex: JusTooMuch:
    Here is what I mean

vs.

JusTooMuch: Here is what I mean

Do I need to get a different theme or is there no way to do this on the 8900?
    03-02-09 09:48 PM
    Welcome to Blackberry!

sorry i don't know, if i find out ill edit this post....
    03-02-09 09:57 PM
    Have you tried going to a default theme? If you can do it after you go back then I'd change themes. I love the way you can read the msg in the other convo without ever going into it. I don't have a lot of experience with your BOLD. Hopefully you can get ot worked out...
    03-02-09 10:03 PM
    Ok, thanks
    03-02-09 10:03 PM
    Have you tried going to a default theme? If you can do it after you go back then I'd change themes. I love the way you can read the msg in the other convo without ever going into it. I don't have a lot of experience with your BOLD. Hopefully you can get ot worked out...
    I'm using the themes that come w/ the device (Precision Silver and Precision T-Mobile). I have the Curve 8900, not the Bold though. Thx for the advice
    03-02-09 10:06 PM
    it is the same the bold as well
    it doesn't do that thing the old curve does
    03-02-09 10:38 PM
    it is the same the bold as well
    it doesn't do that thing the old curve does
    *DEEP SIGH. You would think since it does it for the Storm it would do it for those devices as well. Someone needs to re-work that. Thanks for the info.
    03-02-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD