can anyone help me with my problem please. basically on blackberry messenger it wont let me recieve messages. i can sent them and the little D comes up but it doesnt come up with the R and when somebody replies to me it doesnt come up with there messages. have i got all the correct settings on? i am currently on contract and have the blackberry one i switched from PAYG yesterday, and since then ive had problems. any help anyone?
    11-25-11 08:20 AM
    Who is your carrier? Have you resent the service books to the device and re-hosted your routing table?

I'm going to assume that since you switched from pay as you go to full contract service that there is something in the provisioning of the device that hasn't been applied. Re-sending your service books should resolve this. Go into your e-mail settings on the device, press menu, select "Service Books" then select to send service books. This should get you back in action.
    11-25-11 01:40 PM
    i agree the provisioning is probably the cause. resend your service books and do a battery pull.
    11-25-11 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD