my bbm disappeared. the software still exists on my phone and i downloaded and deleted the bbm like 5 times now.

HELPPPPPP
    08-27-10 01:10 PM
    How are you currently trying to access BBM? Have you tried a battery pull?

If you haven't already done so: Disable "Dial From Home Screen" --> Press the calling button, blackberry button for options, options, general options, and set the feature to "No". On the home screen, press "N" and let us know if BBM comes up. Pressing M should bring up your messages, U brings up calculator, etc.
    08-27-10 03:55 PM
    huh? one more time. i dont get it.
    08-27-10 04:48 PM
    it is something about have leaked software or os 5.0.0.190. It is not compatible. I had to reinstall an older version on the t-mo 8900
    08-27-10 04:53 PM
    ive had this software for almost a year, it worked perfectly until fri.
    08-27-10 04:56 PM
    The new BBM .38 and the OS 5.0.0.190 is not compatible. Atleast that is what I was told the problem is. Therefore I needed to downgrade to the previous version of BBM that worked.
    08-27-10 05:01 PM
    i've had .190 for over a year now, i think, and never had a problem with the bbm. now its gone.
    08-28-10 04:49 AM
    Hello djeze please answer these questions to give us more details ;D

-Which OS are you running on?
    -Which BBM version are you trying to download?
    -Are you sure you are downloading the version which will work on your OS and device ?
    08-28-10 10:05 AM
    How are you currently trying to access BBM? Have you tried a battery pull?

If you haven't already done so: Disable "Dial From Home Screen" --> Press the calling button, blackberry button for options, options, general options, and set the feature to "No". On the home screen, press "N" and let us know if BBM comes up. Pressing M should bring up your messages, U brings up calculator, etc.
    Huh??? WTF?! Hahahahhahaha...you're sending the man to Japan and back....hilarious.
    Anyway, he can simply click on alt & return key.
    This will bring up all the apps that are running in the background....

DJeze, same thing happened to me once...I rebooted my phone and BBM was no where to be seen. I simply did a battery pull rather than alt-ctrl-del and it "reappeared"

If it worked before, there must have been something you downloaded that may be messing with it. New theme, new app, etc...anything springs to mind?
    Also, are you just reinstalling or are you deleting and then reinstalling it?
    08-28-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD