I've read, and read, and read about syncing calendars on the BlackBerry but am still incredibly flustered. I have a work e-mail and calendar, and a personal one. I have tried using Google sync, as well as Desktop Manager, but it is not clear to me how to direct certain calendars on my computer to sync to the proper one on my phone.

If I set the default calendar on my phone to be for my work, when I go to use google sync it dumps my personal calendar onto my work one. I feel I'm missing some key piece of info to make this work. Otherwise, the calendar app is useless to me.

Thanks in advance!
    10-11-10 04:33 PM
    I have personally given up on Google Sync as it corrupted 3 times my address book and prevented me to complete BB syncs. I am exactly in the same situation, although I sync my phone with both work and home, only my work calendar appears. My contacts synchronize nicely but for some reason the Calendar is giving difficulties.
    I used to use Plaxo at work and at home and it was synchronizing my contacts and calendar over the web. They have however changed their model and you have to pay a yearly subscription fee. It was however performing correctly and I had all my contacts and agenda.

Christophe
    10-11-10 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD