heres the issue. sometimes when im replying to a message, i cant see what im typing. i would need to reset my phone to see what im typing. sad thing is my phone is about a week old.

any thoughts?
    06-19-10 09:55 PM
    Weird.... Try upgrading to the latest OS for your phone or something, that might fix things up!
    06-19-10 09:59 PM
    Bbm has been acting up for me as well, here recently. Do you type really fast and it has a hard time keeping up? Or, can you just not see it period. Are these SMS contacts that you have in bbm, or bbm only contacts that are causing issues for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 10:19 PM
    Bbm has been acting up for me as well, here recently. Do you type really fast and it has a hard time keeping up? Or, can you just not see it period. Are these SMS contacts that you have in bbm, or bbm only contacts that are causing issues for you?

Just can't see the text at all. Once I hit enter the whole text shows up. But when I type it I can't see it

06-20-10 04:10 PM
    Weird.... Try upgrading to the latest OS for your phone or something, that might fix things up!
    I thought of that as well. But it says there's no updates. I'm Just a country kid lol..
    . But I went to the update in my options to applications and as well on my desktop manager...

06-20-10 04:13 PM
    Try using different font, or font style.

06-20-10 04:28 PM
    This has happened to me before on my BBM. I just ended the chat and started it back up and it worked for me.
    06-22-10 07:38 AM
    If you check on the board's 1st page, you'll see sticky posts. One of them have the latest OS for the 8520.

There is a good change that solves the problem. But read the 101s before you start.
    06-22-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD