Is there quick/easy way to move pics that are stored on the phones 64MB memory into the Media Card. I took a bunch of pics before I got my microSD card and I would like to keep them, although I don't want to do them one by one if I can avoid that.
    Thanks
    07-06-08 10:37 PM
    Mass copy and paste.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 10:56 PM
    how would I go about doing such a thing, is there a ctrl+a like with Windows to select all the files in the folder?
    07-06-08 11:07 PM
    Mass copy and paste.

This doesn't actually move the pictures from the device memoury.

Your best bet is to go through one by one and move them. It will take a while, but they will be off your device for good and on to the card.

07-06-08 11:09 PM
    For the copying and pasting I was meaning plug in your BB to your computer and find the folder and cut it from the folder it is at and paste it where you want to.

Sorta like how you would do with a flash drive. Or use the BB media manager.

07-06-08 11:24 PM
    Go to media manager in desktop manager, on the left open photos in the device memory, hold down the ctrl button had highlight all the pics, right clip and select cut, open the photo folder on the card , put the cursor in the folder, right click and hit paste.
    Boney poof. Unless you do em one at a time from your berry itself, media manager is the only readily accessible program that'll do anything with your device memory.
    GL

07-07-08 12:26 AM
    Thats just what I was looking for, thanks a ton!
    07-07-08 08:25 PM
    For the copying and pasting I was meaning plug in your BB to your computer and find the folder and cut it from the folder it is at and paste it where you want to.

Sorta like how you would do with a flash drive. Or use the BB media manager.

This is gonna sound like I have no brains...sorry LoL

I have a bb 8310 and I want to know how to move them from the bb to my pc. I have BB desktop manager installed and updated but how do I find them? It won't let me open the BB like a flashdrive -- that would've been too easy LoL I was also hoping I could put ringtones on there the same way? From the pc to the bb? But, again, I don't know where to move them.

Thanks!

PS: I just realized after reading one of the other post that media manager didn't install when I installed desktop manager -- do I uninstall and start all over again?
    12-04-10 12:16 AM
    You can reinstall DM with Media Manager if you want, OR you can just use your BB like a thumb drive and copy and paste the files, it's pretty easy to do. HOWEVER you need to tell your BB to use mass storage mode first. Go to Options, then Memory, then make sure mass storage mode is enabled. Also when you plug in your BB to the computer if will ask you if you want to go in to mass storage mode, you want to answer yes. THEN your computer will read your BB like a usb thumb drive. Your PC will see 2 drives, the BB's internal memory and the media card's memory.
    12-13-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD