Has anyone else has MMS problems (both sending and receiving) on Sprint, since updating their BBM to the newest official version? That's the only thing I've changed on my phone. And no one else I know with Sprint BBs are having an MMS problem but none of them up updated their BBM.
    12-17-09 09:27 AM
    I lost my spell check, but everything else is working fine.
    12-17-09 09:34 AM
    hmmm. I've resent my service books. Done battery pulls. Nothing is helping. Anyone else have any thoughts/advice?
    12-17-09 10:27 AM
    there is a massive RIM BIS outage today nationwide, affecting email, SMS and probably MMS.
    12-17-09 10:37 AM
    thanks dollface. what's odd, is this problem started for me yesterday (possibly before, but it was a few days before that, that i tried.

and now, i'm getting sms, emails, and internet just fine.

i did however glance at my service books after resending them... and my mms transport has a 0.0.0.0 type ip unlike all the other servicebooks. so i deleted it to make sure i got the new one. resent. it's still like that. i'll wait a bit a day and try again i guess.
    12-17-09 11:06 AM
    So the outage is over, and I still can't send/receive MMS. I've resent my service books. The mms transport book continues to lack a real IP. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks!
    12-17-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD