I've just upgraded to the 8310 from my pearl and now the password keeper app seems to have dissappeared off of the device. I've tried wiping the device and resetting, and it's still not there even before my restore. Looking through the list of installed apps (under advanced options) it's just not there.

any ideas?

Thanks
    Steve
    01-05-08 05:03 PM
    You'll need to install it via Desktop Manager and the OS installation package.
    01-05-08 08:13 PM
    John, thanks for the reply. Stupid question, what is the OS installation pack? I have the latest Desktop Manager installed and I don't see any password keeper install file to install via the app loader?

thanks
    steve
    01-06-08 04:09 AM
    Have you tried the show all option on the home screnn?,sometimes icons like to hide

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 08:41 AM
    yep, tried show all. I went to advanced options, selected applications and it's not on the installed list.
    01-06-08 10:35 AM
    You will need to download and install your device's OS (Operating System) onto your PC, and then when you go into Desktop Manager / Application Loader, you should be able to select Password Keeper as an application to add.

Do you have the OS for your device installed on your PC?
    01-06-08 10:37 AM
    Not that I know of. How do I get the OS downloaded and installed on my PC? More than willing to give it a go. I have an 8310
    01-06-08 10:39 AM
    once you already upgraded the BB OS, what will happen to the contents of the password keeper? :-(
    08-06-10 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD